Wednesday, March 12, 2014

AHW (Spelling City)

Thing that I did for spelling city:

I am a Hollywood star that got an inscription in Hollywood. They had to inscribe it and take a video that that they had to televise for television. I was in movies and sometimes I had to improvise. I was in a doctor movie where I had to prescribe a prescription to someone. I have a magazine and I know someone who has a subscription and had to subscribe to get it. Other people had to supervise this process. I was also in a movie in Egyptian tombs and I had to transcribe to make a transcript which had to provide information. I also wrote an autobiography which had lots of description and a postscript in it. I had to revise it. I did have a scribe who wrote it while I came up with the words. Back to movies. In one of my movies I was a visionary who could see things that were not visible to other people. When I want to get away from all the crowds, I visit my beautiful mountain vista home where I can relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment