Sunday, January 19, 2014

1-9-14 AHW

I am a normal guy. I live in an apartment. Every year they have to do a shower inspection. They think it is a good opportunity to see the quality of the shower's. It is spectacular that they keep going on with this. When the inspector comes in, I go along and speculate in my perspective that this inspector is bad. I am going out to what is supposed to be a spectacle of a movie while they are inspecting. I am an artist. I am bringing a portable portfolio with a spectrum of colors with me. The movie is supposed to be about policemen that report criminals, transport them using a heliport and deport them to a prison island. They prospect the criminals will not get out. They import food to the island to support the criminals. A spectator policeman always has to keep guard.

No comments:

Post a Comment