Tuesday, January 21, 2014

AHW

 I did this for spelling city:

I am a person that can burst out in talking at some unpredictable moment because of some disability. I forget the name. I am often too audible when I burst out so it often gives me trouble. I like to think that I am a person with good diction, but other people may contradict this. I do study the dictionary sometimes, so that is why I think I have good diction. I have heard of a dictator that is nothing like me so I don't know why he stayed in office for so long. I predict that that dictator will stay in office for longer. I am going to audition for a movie in the auditorium. It will be a audiovisual and people will also be able to purchase it on an audiotape. There will be no audience, we will just record it to make an audiovisual. No one will be able to hear the auditory until we put it on tape. In one part I audit a verdict for someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment