Tuesday, June 10, 2014

AHW

I can't believe it. School is almost over and it felt like it went so quickly. Also, this is my 200th post. I did not think I would be writing this much this year. Even though some of the posts just say what we did in class that day, I still feel like 200 is a really good amount for almost the whole school year.  I think it is fun that you get to celebrate your posts. It just feels really good that I have written that much. I think I did this for when I had 100 posts and for when I had 150. I did it at 150 because I didn't think I would make it this far at the rate I was going at that point. Then we started doing our literary essays, so I got to post more and I am now at 200. In this whole year I will have 203.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Ryan! 200 posts is impressive, indeed!

    ReplyDelete