Monday, June 9, 2014

AHW

I think that move up day gets less exciting as you go on. In 3rd and 4th grade you get to tour the school and get yogurt from the cafeteria. In 5th and 6th grade you do a teamwork game and get to know everybody. In 7th and 8th you see what you have to do over the summer and go over what you will be doing throughout the whole year in that particular class period. I think it is still fun, because it is a difference from regular school, but it is not as fun as 3rd and 4th where you just tour the school. I am really glad that school is almost out. I think that the most difficult part of my summer packet is going to be to read King Aurthur  and write a one page essay on it. I also will have to do goal setting and community service which should not take too long.  

No comments:

Post a Comment