Monday, November 25, 2013

Gratitude Poem

I am thankful for my house, without it I would be cold.
I am thankful for my clothes, without them I would have nothing on
I am thankful for my sister, she makes me laugh
I am thankful for my mom, she loves me a ton
I am thankful for my dad, he helps me out with many things
I am thankful for food, for I am not hungry
I am thankful for water, or else I would be thirsty
I am thankful for my bed, without it I would sleep on the ground
I am thankful for my uncle, he keeps me occupied
I am thankful for my family friend Eddie, for he loves us even though he is a friend
I am thankful for my life, without it I would be dead
I am thankful for my aunts, they love me a lot
I am thankful for my hair, without it I would be bald
I am thankful for my freedom, without it I would probably be enslaved
I am thankful for shoes, or else my feet would get scratched up

No comments:

Post a Comment