Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween

"Hey guys, lets go to this house next!" I said to my friend Ethan and my sister Rachel

"Ok" they said

It was Halloween night, and we were about halfway through our usual trick-or-treating. It was still misting outside, and we were going to go to a white house on our right side.

Ethan was dressed up as a werewolf, but he had taken off his mask close to the beginning because it was annoying him. Rachel was dressed up as a cat, and it was actually a last-minute decision. At first she didn't even know if she wanted to go the whole way.

We started to go up the black driveway, and between the two cars, being careful to not hit our umbrellas on the cars. "Which way do we go?" I asked

"I think that we are supposed to go to the door on the front." my sister said

"Well, we are already at this back door, so I hope it works."

We knocked on the door and said "Trick-or-treat!!!"

It took a little while, but they opened the door.

"Is this the wrong entrance?" I asked
 
"Yeah it is, but that's okay, we're  flexible."

After that, they continued to give us candy. I went first. They gave me so much! First up were about 30 sour punch licorice twirls, then I got two air heads extremes, and finally they gave me about five of these krakel crunch candies that I had never heard of before.

I listened to the suspenseful 'plop!' of candy in my plain white pillowcase that I was using to store candy.

"Thanks so much!" I said to the plump lady at the door.

"Your very welcome!" She said to me

I watched as Rachel and Ethan got the same amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment