Thursday, December 5, 2013

12-5-13 At Home Writing

I am really sleepy. I really just want to go to bed and get a good night's sleep. But I can't because I have to do this writing. I kind of like it other times, but right now I just want to go to bed. I had scouts tonight and a patrol leader meeting so that takes up about two hours of my night that I usually use for homework, so here I am stuck at 10:55 writing about how I feel because I have nothing else good to write about. The thing I don't like about this is a that I usually don't know what to write about. I really am stumped now. I don't really know what to do. It turns out I only have 2 seconds left.

1 comment:

  1. You can always write n the morning, you know!

    Write a poem about. Scouts.
    Write a story about your favorite campout
    Write about why you shouldn't be up late writing

    Mr. Joe

    ReplyDelete