Monday, December 9, 2013

Argument Paragraph/ 12/9/13 AHW

Year-round school does not improve students' academic achivement. There will not be as many camps because it will be harder to fit camps into 3 weeks. Also, college students who usually halp run the camps will not be able to with year-round school. I would not like it because I would only have small breaks to relax. Finally, in Salt Lake City, Utah, of the district's elementary year-round schools, only 50% made adequate yearly progress on standardized tests last year. Eighty percent of the traditional calendar elementary schools made adequate yearly progress. (Deseret News)


Well I finished my argument paragraph and I don't really know what to do next so I am just going to let the timer run out for 5 minutes. I hope it finishes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment