Sunday, December 8, 2013

12/8/13 At Home Writing

I've been working on my prepositions packet this weekend. I only have two pages left. I am so excited to finish it so that I will not have to work on it anymore and it will be out of my mind. I also have to do saxophone practice later.

I was amazed when it started snowing outside today even though it is not much snow. I heard about the snow in the lions game just a few minutes a little bit ago. That would be crazy out there in Philadelphia. I wouldn't want to go there for that game. I would rather just watch it in my house even if I couldn't see what was going on because of the snow.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you want to see a Lions Game outside? Old School football! That's how it used to be when they played at Tiger Stadium

    http://img.spokeo.com/public/900-600/bill_munson_1973_11_22.jpg

    ReplyDelete