Thursday, February 13, 2014

AHW

This is very cool because this is my 100th post. Yep. I can't believe it either. I did not think I would get this far on my blog. Really, at the beginning of the year I didn't even want a blog because you needed Firefox, and we had to get it on all of the laptops at school to get us blogs. Once we did though, I actually kind of like it better. Before we had to write something on Microsoft Word, then save it, then upload it, put a description and put the date. Now, blogger does most of that for us and some of the things faster than the wiki could do. I mean I didn't really think at the beginning of the year that I would be getting more than 100 posts in the whole school year. The other thing that is cool is that this is very close to the 1000 view.  

No comments:

Post a Comment