Wednesday, February 26, 2014

AHW

I did this for spelling city:


I am a pretty normal guy. I work in a court and I can reject people and eject people. I deal with a different subject every few days. Sometimes people have a rejection for me. I have to manage many different cases and deal with everyones credentials. I usually get credit for my work. Sometimes people don't like what I did so I get discredit. Sometimes the people are very manipulative and have an objection. I have had many people who have brought in a manuscript to defend themselves. I have had a case where someone got an injection that was not credible. I have had to maneuver through peoples sneaky language. One time someone did not pay for a manicure. Another time a person had a projectile to manufacture.

No comments:

Post a Comment