Monday, February 3, 2014

AHW

I had to do this for spellingcity:

I am a CEO of a company and I can promote and demote people from their posistions. I can also fire people. Sometimes people motivate me to give someone a promotion. Some people want me to extract people from the company. I am pretty sure some people think that I am a corrupt leader, but I don't think so. I think I have good traction with the company, that no interruption can distract or disrupt me from the job I went in to. Our company will not go bankrupt on my watch. Sometimes I have a very mad emotion and my patience can rupture and then erupt. Some people might have attraction to me. I have signed many a contract in my career. I have a remote home where I have a tractor with a large motor that sometimes stops in an abrupt way. I subtract my days there from my vacation days.

No comments:

Post a Comment