Tuesday, February 25, 2014

AHW

When I went to the "Pistons" game, I went with Leo. It was very nice of him and his dad to invite me. There was even a place called club west with food, but all I got was fruit and a "Sprite". I thought it was really fun to watch the game because I had not done it in a while. The last time I think was on Evan's birthday party. We were very close to the court so I got a t-shirt. They also threw out little foam balls but the people right behind us got one and we didn't. I'm not complaining though because I got to watch a free basketball game and got free food and a free t-shirt.

2 comments:

  1. The game was a good game even though the pistons lost. Also you forgot the halftime show, where mark is and Andrew played basketball

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? The pistons lost? I thought they won.

    ReplyDelete