Saturday, April 5, 2014

AHW

I like breaks. Breaks are a time to relax and have some fun. I am glad because after this, I finished all of my homework. I like to go on vacations and stay at home. It really does not matter which one you do, you are still having more time to relax than in school. I like to do break. I think mid winter and spring break are the best because you are right in the middle of a lot of school, and you get to relax. I will use these days the best I can. Breaks are nice, they give you time to relax.

4 comments:

  1. What you wrote is very true. It is nice to get a break from work and just relax and do whatever you like. espacialy when you get to go somewhere else and travel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that, and I decree that break should be increased by a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I third that. #words of the wise

    ReplyDelete