Monday, April 28, 2014

Play

Narrator: One night in 1765 in New York at the time it was an American colony. There was a patriot and a neutral who crossed paths again. 
Patriot: Cheerio
Neutral: How is cocka doodle doing
Patriot: Good, more and more are joining my side every day. Its amazing.
Loyalist: Your people are mad!!!
Patriot: Oh, you. How's it going. You can always switch sides if you want.
Loyalist: No patriot, Neutral you must join my side. You owe Britain, they protected you.
Patriot: Why listen to him. He is mad. He wants us to pay crazy taxes just so lousy King George III can get his back waxed or something. They're crazy.
Neutral: Umm, I don't know who to choose, I choose the Patriot because he's sane.
Loyalist: How could you choose him, and go to war and fight King George III.
Neutral: Like this(Neutral punches Loyalist in the face) That's how I would go to war. Strong like all rest of the patriots. ;-)

1 comment: