Friday, April 25, 2014

New Letter of Complaint



Birmingham Covington School
1525 Covington Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI
48301

Dear Apple Company,

     Hi, my name is Ryan H. I am writing to tell about a problem that I had with your products and how they react to wiki's. I think that you would need to make it so that you would be able to use Apple ipads in general on wikis.

     Our class is a frequent user of your products and wikis, and we have found that when we use our wiki that we have created, your devices will not be able to post very good on wikis, and on some occasions, we have a very hard time getting to the page. I started noticing this problem ever since the beginning of the 2012-2013 school year. Almost everyone in our class has some kind of apple device, and most of them are ipads. They do not like it when they are not able to use the wiki and then they have to go through a lot of trouble to get another device, and some of them take a long time to load. Most of the time we are on a time limit so you can't take that long or else it will be homework.

     I know that at least throughout my whole Birmingham Public Schools school discrict, people use wikis, and people use ipads. Many people are fans of your products. I just want to step up and show what to do to make it better, not just for us, but for other people too. I am saying that lots of people all across the world use Wikispaces, or wikis. They also use ipads. So you will probably want to make an update to satisfy your customers or else they will go to other brands such as android or google.

     Luckily for you, I have a solution to this problem. I think that you should have an update to all of your systems. I think that you could do it along with iOS 8 if you want to. But please make ipads, itouches, and iphones compatible with wikis. Your company and wikispaces are both pretty big companies. I think that you should come together and your devices should work with wikis.

Thank You,
Ryan H.

No comments:

Post a Comment