Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Study Guide

Loyalist Talk:
Jonathan Boucher: I am a preacher and a loyalist
Me: I am just a young loyalist coming to talk to you to share my ideas and see your ideas
Jonathan Boucher: I say that the King should rule us and the King was created by god.
Me: Yes, I think that the King should rule us.
Jonathan  Boucher: I also believe that if you do not follow the king's rules you will not go to heaven and life will be harder
Me: I just believe that the colonists can not handle ruling themselves
Jonathan Boucher: I have one last reason to be a Loyalist: I say that if you try to get independence, because this will lead to a War with Britain.
Me: I definitely agree with that one. That was my main reason why I was a Loyalist, because I did not want to get into a war
Jonathan Boucher: Well, I think that we both have similar goals, so let's go out and try to convince those Patriots to be Loyalists
Me:Yeah, I don't want to get in a war either.

Patriot Talk:
Ben Franklin: I am a inventor, writer and scientist
Me: I am a young Patriot
Ben Franklin: I tried to write to the King to stop making laws that were unfair
Me: Yeah, I would be okay if he stopped making unfair laws
Ben Franklin: I think that they will keep making unfair laws
Me: I think that that is bad
Ben Franklin: I believe that the colonists will be able to govern themselves
Me: I definitely believe that
Ben Franklin: So let's both keep working on trying to get loyalists to be patriots
Me: Yes, I will

No comments:

Post a Comment