Monday, May 19, 2014

AHW

I had a soccer game this weekend, our team isn't the best, but we are always cheerful, even if the other team creams us. This game was the best so far. We lost, but it was only 1 to 0 so it was the best we ever did. We have a pretty good goalie on our team named Henry, but he likes being put in the game for half of the game and being in goalie for half. This game however, he was doing so good, we decided to keep him in. He still did good. He only let in one. As for me, I did okay defense. Most of the time this one guy was tricking me to the right and I was going to the left. That was my main weakness. But I mostly ran him down and got the ball back so I could kick it back up. So I didn't do that bad.

1 comment:

  1. YOU DID GREAT I didn't do my best but did well. Sorry, I had just gone on a campout and walked 5.5miles. Everyone got hurt in some way on that campout. i got two blisters because my footwear was too small.

    ReplyDelete