Thursday, May 29, 2014

Journal Response Entry 2

Journal Response Entry 2

Journal Response Prompt: If you were stranded on a deserted Island, which character from the book would you like to have with you and why?

On a deserted island, I would want Ruth to be with me. On page 95, it shows that Ruth was working even after she had a shaking fit, she got right back up and got back to work: " Ruth was picking up the peas that she'd spilled". I would like he to help with the work on the deserted Island. She would help with all of the work and the cooking that we would need to do to stay alive. I would also like Ruth with me because If I had to nurture her on the island and tell her that everything would be alright, at least it would be something to do. She would also be the best person to play with. She would figure out something to play with so that we would not be bored. I would also feel good to have her with me because she would be free. I know I would not be bored with Ruth on the island. Overall, I think that Ruth would be a good choice on a deserted island because of all of these reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment